Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Friday, May 28, 2010

You like me, you really like me!

I had meeting today with a "big time" producer and it made me very happy to find how funny and open and down to earth he was. It was a refreshing surprise in this town built on egos, and it was wonderful to be treated as an equal, with respect. I keep thinking of Sally Field's exuberant Oscar speech, and even though I didn't get an award, I had a nice day, and in my book -- in Hollywood -- that's something to celebrate:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for finding a genuine soul among the masses there. Good luck with what ever your meeting was for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The awards are forthcoming...

    ReplyDelete