Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Friday, May 21, 2010

AFV

I admit it. I'm not ashamed. I am a fan of America's Funniest Videos. What could be funnier than a scrappy mutt fighting his own foot for a bone, or a kid being caught by his underwear falling off the top of a fridge, or a dachshund running around the yard with a roman candle in his mouth? And it's not just funny, it's educational too. It has taught me that the difference between crying and laughing is time...and that kids are made out of rubber. Seriously, they bounce off everything. Thank you, dumb people, for giving me something to make me feel better about myself. Shakespeare was right, all the world is a stage...a Ringling Brothers stage:)

2 comments:

  1. I FREAKING LOVE THAT SHOW! What's better than an hour of laughing at (with?) other people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gives parents the world over the peace of mind that the can't possibly do worse than the dolts they see on AFV :)

    ReplyDelete