Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Love stories

Tonight Lindsay and I saw LETTERS TO JULIET and it was just lovely -- I cried over no less than three scenes because of their sweet hopefulness. The movie made me thankful for many things...for love stories, for the fact that it's never too late for true love, for happy sappy movies, for beautiful Italy, for the fact that I have had the honor to see Italy in person and for the excitement of the many times to come when I will get to see it again. I'm thankful that Lindsay always goes to see happy sappy moves with me and that she always remembers kleenex. And most of all I'm thankful to have my own true love story...and I'm glad I didn't have to wait 50 years to find it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for true love! And for great movies that touch our hearts. Can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take OUR movie over those impostors any day

    ReplyDelete