Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Knocking on opportunity's door

I'm thankful for the pitches I have coming up this week and even though they make me nervous, I love the possibilities they represent. I'm excited to see what project I'll be working on for the next six months...I hope it's a good one! In the mean time I'm going to just be thankful for the opportunity to have meetings and I'm going to just try and enjoy the process and to have fun doing what I love to do -- telling stories.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take my maiden voyage on the USS Sleep Number to dreamtown:)

2 comments:

  1. Just make sure your side doesn't soften up my side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck this week! When I was a softball coach, if the pitcher was in trouble and it was late in the game, I would waddle up to the mound as all coaches do, take the ball for a second, look at the player and say, "Good luck. no pressure, but we're all counting on you." Then I would put the ball back in their glove, turn and walk off immediately, usually to giggles. So, good luck, no pressure.... :)

    ReplyDelete