Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Saturday, March 6, 2010

Playing Dress Up

I'm thankful for a reason to get dressed up every now and then. I love that it still feels good to twirl in a dress just like it did when I was four and I tried it for the first time in my long and ruffly pink and white Easter dress. I'm glad someone invented sequence because it's nice to shine every now and then. And I'm thankful for a sense of humor so that when I am trying to decide which shoe looks better with my outfit and I try one on each foot -- and then get distracted and leave the house wearing two totally different shoes -- I can laugh about it. And not get too upset when everyone else laughs too:)

2 comments:

  1. Two Shoe Holden strikes again! :). Always get dressed up and make me look good, Kara Holden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dress-up too! We're never too old for that...or a tiara :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive