Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cause for Celebration

I'm grateful for all the talented people in my life, and getting to celebrate their successes with them. We all work so hard in our own ways, and it's hard to actually measure "success"...sometimes it's finishing a difficult project, sometimes it's getting that recipe right, sometimes it's winning the small battles that no one else would notice but those who know and love and support you. We don't always get noticed or rewarded for our little successes, but we need to celebrate them anyway. So tonight, my hats off and my glass is raised to my baby brother. My only sibling, my dearest friend and my partner in crime for oh so many years...you have earned a big HOORAY! and I'm very, very proud of you. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sis -- I'm here because of you and my triumphs are yours. So glad I could share the moment with you, Cole and Kara tonight!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive