Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Striking!

I like mornings. And before mornings, there's that awesome few minutes of laying in bed just after waking up. I love feeling fully charged... yet not having to jump up quite yet. I love falling back asleep with my bite-plate-wife's head on my shoulder. And, eventually, after a few songs, I love throwing open the shades and getting blasted in the face with sunlight. As they say on movie sets when they spark up a big spot light: STRIKING!

3 comments:

  1. first light at morning and last light at evening, my favorite two parts of the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the word 'striking'. A striking way to start the day. Great use of it. I am so happy you love your woman's bite plate too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive