Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Questionable Calamari

I'm thankful that saltines are good when my tummy's bad after some rogue calamari did it's worst. I'm also thankful that I'm not a fish who has to eat hippo dung like on the show LIFE. I'm thankful I get to watch a show like LIFE that reminds me what a glorious, hilarious, weird, beautiful, unreal and yet totally real world we live in. A weedy dragon fish! A sarcastic fringe head! How do these creatures exist? It is truly awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Icky! So crappy, sorry you had to endure it. I hope you are all better now :)
    A Sarcastic Fringe Head? Is that another word for today's teenage boys? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shows blow my mind -- it makes me want to see everything this world has bizarrely created. Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive