Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shatner's Son

I'm thankful that my husband's hard work and dedication and persistence and talent were rewarded tonight with a roll as TJ Hooker's son! (Look it up, kids;)

Also, I'm thankful for a husband who can be big and manly and tell the guy next door to turn down the bass because our pictures are falling off the wall...

Wait, what was I saying before the Terminator unleashed his fury of machine gun fire into my bedroom wall? Oh yeah -- I'm thankful for reasons to celebrate and people I love to celebrate with:) It's just really good to see someone who deserves it get a win in this town. Take that, Hollywood!

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! SO excited for both of you. Go celebrate!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive