Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Movie Marathon

I'm thankful that being too sick to leave my bed means I've been able to watch some amazing movies I may never have taken the time to see before like: HOW GREEN WAS MY VALLEY and BROADCAST NEWS and one of my new favorites, THE MISFITS. I'm thankful that watching them makes me want to get well soon so I can get back to my computer and work on being a better writer. I'm also thankful for Cole's extensive movie knowledge...I just email him about my movie choice and he sends back trivia, it's like having my own personal commentary:)

2 comments:

  1. Being sick does have some perks like that! I love The Misfits too. And having Cole as a personal movie encyclopedia is often very helpful and amusing :) Hope you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't mention BROADCAST news! I love that movie, and especially dig Jack Nicholson in it. James Brooks gave him two great roles in a row, with TERMS OF ENDEARMENT and this one. Also, I think it's the last time William Hurt played a part that didn't make me want to kick him in the face...that much. Why did he decide to only play assholes, douche bags, and outright sociopaths after this?!

    Hope you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive