Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sweet

Well, I'm a little late...but I haven't gone to bed yet, so for me it's still technically Friday night. I'm thankful for the things that make life sweeter... for nights with good friends that last until 2 am and for Krispy Kreme for making the best donut ever. So good in fact, that I dreamed about them last night, dreamed I was a Krispy Kreme professional taster and I woke up so happy that I had to drive 25 minutes today just to get a box:) I'm thankful for Cyndi Lauper's anthem "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun" and how my feet involuntarily begin to dance every time I hear it. And now, after a very long and fun-filled night, I am thankful that I get to go to bed and sleep in as late as I want tomorrow. Krispy Kreme dreams, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. More like Krispy Kreme nightmares! Better to dream of them then actually eat them it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive