The joyful podium-standers of Vancouver have nothing on my pride and
tears of joy at y'all's recognition and moving tributes. Kara, thank
you for your awesome poem...it stirs many fond memories, despite the
thorns. Most people recognize the rose as a symbol of love, but I think
few see it as a symbol of hope, and by extension - faith. I am thankful
that you have made the connection. I am truly blessed among dads...And
what could give a dad more joy?! ;-)XO
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (145)
- Shine Little Glowworm
- I hate going to the gym...
- Googly Googly
- After the Rain
- Girls Nights
- Today I am grateful for dreams -- dreams that guid...
- bad movies and popcorn
- Puppy Power
- fish with eyes
- All You Need Is
- "To live, to err, to fall, to triumph, to recreat...
- On "Flower Power"
- Yesterday I was grateful for wonderful clients, to...
- Get Back on that Sled
- Oh the possiblities...
- Conservancy of the Soul
- Being Sick Isn't All Bad
- Hooray for taste buds!
- I am grateful for the SUN!! Hallelujah, we went f...
- Rainy night
- A million Questions
- Ode to Maggie
- I am grateful for...Wisdom. Wisdom of God, Wisdom...
- Just Breathe
- Today, I am grateful for clients who have the fait...
- Gold medals
- sweet sugar
- Happy Place
- Dancing Dust
- ▼ February (33)