Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Being Sick Isn't All Bad

I thought I'd miraculously made it through flu season without so much as a sniffle, when voila I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and those telltale aches. Soon it was fever and runny nose and I was positively...sick. Bummer. But Cole brought me OJ and chicken soup and I got to watch the Olympics and well, having a sick day just isn't all that bad. And it reminds me of how grateful I am for health, which I normally take for granted. So...I hope I recover soon but in the meantime, can I please have a green popsicle? :)

3 comments:

  1. Green is the best! Glad you got to rest today:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing in the world like getting sick to make you appreciate the incredible gift of good health! Hope you are all better now.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive