Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Friday, February 26, 2010

Girls Nights

I'm grateful for girls' nights! Girls' nights in, girls' nights out, gotta have 'em once in awhile to keep me sane. Whether it's a karaoke night, a tearful sharing session, watching the Bachelor or just downing a bottle of wine and catching up...I love my girlfriends. You ground me, you uplift me, you remind me that things WILL be okay. And the best gift of all -- you make me laugh. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for a pint of Guiness with the guys while all you girls are squealing during Footloose and doing each other's makeup...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive