Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FADE OUT

Two of the most joyous words for a screenwriter -- it means you made it to the end of a long and winding road, and it didn't kill you! Hooray -- I finished a script today that I've been so scared to write for so long that I begin to fear I would never finish it, but I DID! Take that, script!
Of course, now the real work begins.
But I'm going to be grateful (nay, GIDDY) tonight for this first major step, and I can start down a new long and winding road of rewriting tomorrow:)

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you!!! Yet another 120 pages of brilliance poured, wrestled, cajoled, enticed, and beaten onto the page. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete