Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Real to me

We were out late last night seeing TOY STORY 3 which is such a beautiful movie, well written, exciting, funny, sad and happy all at the same time. It was my second time and I still cried. It makes me thankful for all of my toy friends who were very real to me and who kept me company and carried my secrets and hopes growing up -- for Susie the pillow with a plesant doll face, for Peetie the blue bunny that Papa bought me, for Marshmallow and Rachel the pink and white bunnies I got for Easter, for Theodora the old fashioned teddy bear I got after I was sick to make me feel well, and for Herman the bear with the bow tie that I got for Christmas one year and who made the trip out to California with me to remind me of home. There were many more...but those guys were the first string, and I loved growing up with them:)

1 comment:

  1. Indeed -- three cheers for our plush pals! Ted. E. Bear, you the man!

    ReplyDelete