Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Friday, August 27, 2010

Hope

I'm thankful for a new doctor and new medicine and new hope today. I'm thankful that it's just migraines and not something more serious and I'm glad to have a plan of attack...I'm ready to fight back. I'm also thankful that my Doctor reminded me of Dudley Moore and made me laugh when I was feeling scared and even managed to be very good at listening.
I'm also thankful that when I came home to lie down in bed, When Harry Met Sally was on -- I freaking love that movie and I love quoting all of my favorite lines right along with them as they say them:)

3 comments:

  1. Even though my motto is "never trust anyone with an accent", that South African Dudley Moore was all right in my book.

    You've been put through the ringer, love. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone famous once said that faith is the evidence of things hoped for. In other words, hope is the blueprint for faith to build with...glad to see you've poured the foundation and have begun framing up your building...can hardly wait till you can move in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scripture. Did you know that Oliver Stone once quoted it to me?? Ha! Anyway, I am looking forward to moving into that building too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete