Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Couldn't put it down

I'm thankful for books that I get so wrapped up in I stay up too late reading to write on my blog:) I reread Madeline L'Engle's book A SWIFTLY TILTING PLANET (which I haven't read since I was 11) and I finished last night. Amazing it still held up after all these years...even more so because as an adult I could really understand the stakes and the deeper themes -- I actually cried at the end. I'm sure I've said it before, but I'm thankful for Madeline and the inspiration she has been to my writing and my life.

1 comment:

  1. Rarely does an old favorite hold up. Props to Madeline!

    ReplyDelete