Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Monday, November 22, 2010

I loved watching Jennifer Grey just shine on the dance floor tonight in the finale of Dancing With the Stars. I know the show makes alot of people groan -- but to see someone just get past their fears and push past the pain to create something truly beautiful, well it takes my breath away. I'm so inspired how she just went for it and it made me giddy to see her give a nod to her character "Baby" from DIRTY DANCING. Such a GREAT movie! She definitely proved that "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!" I wish I could go on that show and learn to dance like that! But I suppose Dancing WIth the Writers wouldn't get many viewers:)

5 comments:

  1. "Dancing with the writers" Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You're a dancer...you would love it! Although all of the boys in your family would probably revolt:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There'd be a mutiny and they'd make me walk the plank. Argh!

    ReplyDelete