Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday in the park

Today I got to wear one of my favorite sundresses to the park where we ate cherries and rode a paddle boat through a pond filled with white ducks and googly eyed frogs and a crazy looking loon while we listened to a real live dixie land band and I did cartwheels in a field buzzing with hundreds of lady bugs that I'd like to think mean I'll have a hundred times the good luck this week:) What a day!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That sounds more like a magical faerie dream than a Sunday in a park! Glad you had such a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a surprising gem in the middle of nowhere. I'm glad we can still discover cool spots in this tired ol' city :)

    ReplyDelete