Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Friday, June 11, 2010

Mental photograph

I held cousin Sarah's baby tonight at a lovely picnic gathering of friends and family at Frank Lloyd Wright's Hollyhock House in Los Angeles and it was a perfect moment with the clouds turning lavender and the Griffith Observatory lighting up in the background and Olivia's big brown eyes looking up at me and the soft light highlighting her beautiful auburn hair (so striking on a 7 week old baby!) and it was all topped off by her sticking out her tongue at me an making me laugh so hard I almost dropped her. Awesome:)

1 comment:

  1. ... and then she took a big dump in my arms. Parenthood!

    ReplyDelete