Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good Stuff

No migraine today! Hooray! And that is something to be very thankful for:) I'm also thankful for all of the new fragrant blooms on my gardenia outside my office...makes me think of the south and of my mom's wedding bouquet so it makes me extra happy. I'm also thankful that my beautiful Corita art has finally come home from the framing store and looks like joy incarnate up on my wall...talk about inspiring!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are suffering from migraines at all. I had one last night that was rather wicked. Yay for gardenias and happy art :)

    ReplyDelete