Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rainy night

I am very sleepy right now, and I am very thankful for a nice warm bed to fall into:) I'm thankful that after a day when I feel pretty icky, I get to come home to someone who always makes it all better. I'm thankful for a lovely evening with people I love and I'm very grateful that not a character in a Fellini film. I love hearing the rain outside making everything fresh and new and alive again...

1 comment:

  1. ...except the Fellini character who dances in the fountain and laughs freely without a care in the world. We should all have a little of her in ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive