Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Friday, February 24, 2012

Early morning snow

I was very grumpy when the dogs woke me up an hour early this morning, and I begrudgingly got out of bed and went to the door to let them out, when I got quite a surprise -- SNOW! It was 63 and sunny yesterday and somehow it snowed overnight just enough to sprinkle a little magic on everything. It was beautiful. So beautiful I forgot what time it was, and I forgot that I was ever annoyed. By mid-morning the pouring rain set in and washed it all away, so it was quite a little blessing that those sweet pups of mine woke me up when they did after all.

1 comment:

  1. An hour early? So... like, 10am? (face!) Glad you got see see that beautiful dusting before it all turned to muck. Muckyard. Glorious glorious muck yard.

    ReplyDelete