Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Woody

We put a garden shed just under our bathroom window and I have had such fun watching the woodpeckers standing just inches away on the other side of the glass hiding maple seed in between the shed's roof shingles, storing them up for winter, I suppose. Their vibrant red heads are so gorgeous and I can't help but laugh when I see them hopping around looking so much like good old Woody Woodpecker himself. I wonder what Ryan thinks about all the time I've been spending in the bathroom -- and what in the heck all the laughter is about:)

1 comment:

  1. At least they're not pecking! That is one of the least pleasant sounds in nature :)

    ReplyDelete