Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thanks, Lisa!

I love getting unexpected packages in the mail! And today's was extra special, not only because it came from my childhood best friend Lisa (I love that I recognized her writing from all those years growing up where we sent actual letters to one another), but also because it was homemade. A homemade bar of lotion -- not only a thoughtful gift, but nourishing and pampering as well:) I have never even heard of a bar of lotion before, but it worked beautifully when I rubbed it in my hands to warm it up -- and it was only 3 ingredients! Amazing how the simplest things can bring the most joy.
She sells them on etsy (an awesome website with all kinds of homemade things for sale), in case you want to try one...or send one to someone out of the blue to make their day like she did mine:)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/70548570/lotion-bar-for-sensitive-skin-3oz-see?ref=em

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome -- love the simplicity of ingredients. If I can't pronounce it I don't want it on me :)

    ReplyDelete