Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Come on get happy...

I stumbled upon a new channel that makes me sooo happy -- it's called antennae TV, channel 120 for me. Anyway, there's episodes of Gidget (adorable!) and The Flying Nun (also adorable!), and The Monkeys (hilarious!) and The Partridge Family (even more hilarious!). They put me in such a good mood. I watched an episode of The Partridge Family last night that filmed at King's Island in Cincinnati - and it brought back so many memories of when I was a kid. It was a smaller park back when they filmed, but I still recognized all my favorite rides and the big wanna be Eiffel Tower. So nice to see such simple, sweet storylines -- and Sally Field is just the greatest:)

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that Sally Field knows what she's doing ;). Old TV is HILARIOUS! Such a predictable, sappy, slapstick style to it. Wish I was on a show like that...

    ReplyDelete