Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Queen of Daytime

I'm thankful for The Oprah Show and for Oprah the woman. I know she may be easy to make fun of, but she really did usher in an age of openness in our society, and has inspired so much good. I'm thankful that she encouraged people to read and to give of their time and resources and to take responsibility for their own lives. She certainly helped to encourage me during some trying times -- and also just provided some awesome entertainment from the interviews with stars that I love, to all those crazy give aways. I think millions of people are more conscious and aware, more grateful and giving, and more well dressed because of her;) Good bye, Oprah. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment