Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Friday, May 7, 2010

:)

I take great joy in learning new things about my parents that pop up out of the blue...like about dates at the end of the runway watching planes fly overhead and about a wedding band (how did I never ask before?) and a job at a surveyor's office that I never knew about. I like getting pictures of hotels my dad is staying at and the hat my mom is wearing on Oaks Day. Yep, I'm thankful for stories and pictures and for pictures that tell a story.
As for a different kind of learning experience, I had a pretty good laugh today after Ryan took the dogs to get groomed and came home with two nearly bald dogs. Note to self...in the future, don't put the dad in charge of the kids hair!

1 comment:

  1. Those jerks LOVE their new summer cuts. Even if they look like aliens :)

    ReplyDelete