Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Traveling woman

I've been woefully behind in my online joy writing...I've found myself sliding back into writing in my old fashioned paper joy journal:) I am grateful the severe weather cleared last week just in time for my first flight in a while. I laugh at how like those rag tag disciples I am -- so easily terrified and so quick to forget to trust -- I am thankful that God doesn't need me to be some perfect pillar of faith before he'll calm the wind and the waves. I'm also grateful I made it through a very stressful and busy week and I'm happy to be home! Even though I had only been gone a week, I was delighted all over again at how lovely my little nest is and it was beyond wonderful to be reunited with my pups and cats and hubby. Hooray for homecomings!

1 comment:

  1. Meanwhile the dogs and cats had their run of the house, formed rival gangs, set up an elaborate peanut butter smuggling network, and colluded to overthrow the bedroom. Glad to have the sheriff back in town...

    ReplyDelete