Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wonderful week

So much to be grateful for in the last week. My 2 year anniversary! And my hubby's birthday! A wonderful week indeed. We enjoyed the sun and the beach and and the country's oldest rose garden -- with 15,000 roses -- spectacular. I am thankful beyond words for my husband and for our marriage...truly an answer to so many prayers for so long. After having been through so much, I will never take what we have together for granted, and I am thankful for the blessing of the awareness of how special it is. And to think this is just the beginning -- what joy:)

3 comments:

  1. congratulations to both of you; feeling mutually lucky is a sign that something has gone way good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute here, I'M the lucky one!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true about feeling mutually lucky...something HAS gone way good:)

    ReplyDelete