Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Loser

I'm thankful for Chinese food delivery and game night with Lindsay and Cole. And I'm proud of myself for learning a new game and for having a blast even though I lost miserably. Normally I am a very sore loser. Actually, normally I don't lose:) But it was quite freeing tonight to be so bad that I didn't have to be competitive so I could just be silly. Who knew losing could be liberating?

3 comments:

  1. It won't be long before you're employing those newly honed crossword puzzle skills to the arena of Bananagrams. Game night and dinner with family was a much needed hug to the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved our family game night!!!

    ReplyDelete