Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Say Ah!

Laser dentistry ROCKS! I don't have to have a mortal fear of the dentist anymore! I just had 2 fillings without a shot or horrible Novocain or PAIN! Amazing. Of course it felt a little like being waterboarded with all the cold water they use to cool the laser...but it was so easy that I actually relaxed and uncrossed my feet and arms for the first time ever in a dental chair. Yay:) I am grateful for all of the medical advances we get to benefit from in our age, and for the talented and sympathetic doctors that I have been blessed to find.

3 comments:

  1. very, very cool stuff. So happy dentistry has evolved...! I remember laughing my head off at the Little Shop of Horrors skit, and wishing it could be different, knowing that many dentists would really like to be inflicting less pain (unlike the Steve Martin character)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to alert my dentist to this new technology. Got the old fashioned shot in my mouth a few months ago for a cavity. Actually it wasn't as bad as I feared, but I'd definitely go for the laser-waterboarding method!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if this "future" you speak of is so dang cool, Where the heck is my hover-board!? The future is a liar.

    ReplyDelete