Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's working!

I've only been doing yoga for three weeks now and I was so excited that in that short amount of time, I was able to do a full plank today instead of using my knees as support. Sounds like a small thing, but felt very big to me. I'm thankful to be getting stronger and healthier and I can't wait until I can do a headstand;)

3 comments:

  1. In the first couple of planks my burley personal trainer forced me to do recently, I didn't have to use my knees...used my stomach instead. I've had to take up the slack with my arms and shoulders and "core" since I've picked up a little clearance now. ;- ) Congrats on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Dad Go!! Those planks ain't easy, that's for sure...but boy it feels good when you start to notice the difference...they make you strooong! :)

    ReplyDelete