Gratitude is the sign of noble souls ~ Aesop


Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving ~ Kahlil Gabran


Joy delights in joy ~ William Shakespeare


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sun Power

Three days worth of spinach, two months into the carrot, a week's worth of green beans... (along with some lovely additions from Whole Foods)... and that was one heck of a partially-home-grown salad nicoise!

A beautiful dinner from a tiny little seed. Maybe I'll toss in my actor hat and become a farmer. Farmers can sleep in till 10am, right...?



2 comments:

  1. Haha! Farmers who sleep in...yeah, that sounds good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! My green tomatoes have been teasing me for literally a month, now! At least we should be able to have a cucumber this weekend :) And the peppers will be ready in the next few weeks. The zucchini, however, ain't looking so hot.
    Yay for home-grown!

    ReplyDelete